NOVEMBER’S MARKET IS ON SATURDAY 16th
look out for updates here
Kesgrave Market is held from 9.am – 12.00 on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
It is under cover in the Scout Hall, where you will find a variety of locally produced fresh meat and meat products, bakery goods, fruit and vegetables, juices, preserves and a selection of craft goods.
Each month there are offers from stall holders and sometimes free activities and charity stalls.
The core stall holders are:
- Victoria’s Bakery – cakes, bread, rolls, sausage rolls, speciality bread
- Newbourne Farm – vegetables, fruit, eggs
- Local, Quality Fresh and Deli Meats
- High House Farm – juices and fruit
- The Country Market – Handmade Craft items; Homemade Pies and Sausage Rolls, as well as a selection of homemade Cakes and Jams, including gluten and dairy free options
Whether you are using the local shops or the Market, why not try a drink and a Bacon roll from the Market, it makes the whole shopping experience more rewarding.
Maybe you, or someone you know is interested in joining the Market Traders with a new stall? or you would like to run a charity stall to either raise funds or to promote your organisation. If so please contact the Market Manager Mandy Camilleri to talk about joining the traders and help us make shopping in the Market an even better experience.
Kesgrave Scout Hall
Twelve Acre Approach