Estate Operative for Kesgrave Town Council
Kesgrave Town Council are seeking a part-time Estate Operative (average 21 hours per week, working a 4- day rolling schedule – 4 day shifts, 4 evening shifts (2hrs), 4 days off).
The Council is looking for someone who;
• Is friendly, approachable and conscientious
• Are self-motivated and efficient
• Has a full clean driving licence
This role is based within the Town of Kesgrave, and duties will include;
• Opening and closing of Town Council facilities – Millennium Jubilee Hall (MJH), Play Areas, Millennium Sport Ground (MSG) Car Park
• Basic maintenance, repairs and cleaning of Town Council premises
• Litter picking and play equipment checks
• Setting up, clearing away at Town Council facilities and events
Hourly rate £10.65 – grade scale 8 (NJC pay scales as at 1 April 2020).
Please contact the Clerk at Kesgrave Town Council for an application form and job description.
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 01473 625179.
Closing date for completed application forms – Friday 10 September 2021, 12noon.