GUIDANCE FOR FAMILIES USING PLAY AREAS
Kesgrave Town Council – Oak Meadow will re-open on Saturday 4 July 2020.
Please read the following guidance:
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash/sanitise their hands at frequent intervals and, as a minimum, before and after using the playground. Wash your hands when you get home.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household – current advice is to maintain at least two metres where possible. This is equipment is used at your own risk. Do not consume food or drink in the play area.
- If you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms, or have been advised to self-isolate, go home and do not use this equipment.
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage, wear and tear, but will not be sanitised regularly. You may wish to sanitise the equipment before your child uses it.
- Encourage children to avoid touching their faces, particularly after using equipment. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or arm when a tissue is not available.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time while social distancing. Please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use or return later to use the equipment
- Try to avoid busy times and, where possible, only one family member per child should attend.
- Please take all used wipes, gloves, face coverings etc. away. Use bins where provided.
- Please be considerate to others and limit the time you spend at the playground when others are queuing to get in.
- We hope you enjoy using the playground and thank you for helping to keep everyone safe by always following these simple instructions.
Kesgrave Town Council – 01473 625179
With thanks to East Suffolk Council for advice and guidance