Draft minutes will be published within 7 working days after a meeting. Approved minutes will be published within 3 working days of the next meeting.
Finance and Governance meeting which will take place online via Microsoft Teams on Monday 2nd November 2020 at 7.15pm.
The documents listed below are available to download in pdf format, by clicking on the name. (you will need to have adobe acrobate installed on your device)
- Agenda for F&G meeting
- Draft Minutes (available after the meeting)
- Approved Minutes (available after the next F&G meeting)
• Make sure your background is appropriate
• Please mute you microphone whilst not talking, especially if background noise is loud
• Do not use the Teams chat feed during the meeting
• Please raise your hand if you wish to say something. Do not use the ’hand up icon’.
• When voting the Chair will ask each individual for their vote and record this on paper
• This meeting may be being recorded
• If you are a member of the public/press you will be asked to confirm your name and address or who you are reporting on behalf of and if you wish to speak during item 6. on the Agenda
Below you will find a link for Finance and Governance Committee Teams Meeting on Monday 2nd November2020 at 7.15pm (Please join the meeting 10 minutes before the start time,)