Kesgrave Town Council are seeking a part-time Estate Operative (average 21 hours per week, working a 4-day rolling schedule – 4 day shifts, 4 evening shifts, 4 days off).
The Council is looking for someone who;
- Is friendly, approachable and conscientious
- Are self-motivated and efficient
- Has a full clean driving licence
This role is based within the Town of Kesgrave, and duties will include;
- Opening and closing of Town Council facilities – Millennium Jubilee Hall (MJH), Play Areas, Millennium Sport Ground (MSG) Car Park
- Basic maintenance, repairs and cleaning of Town Council premises
- Litter picking and play equipment checks
- Setting up, clearing away at Town Council facilities and events
Remuneration will be between £19554 and £19945 (pro-rata) based on experience (NJC pay scales as at 1 April 2019).
Please contact the Events and Estate Manager at Kesgrave Town Council for an application form and job description. Email: email@example.com or Phone: 01473 625179.
Closing date for completed application forms – Wednesday 16th September 2020, 12noon.