Policing in Kesgrave is managed by the Woodbridge Safer Neighbourhood Team. They are a dedicated team made up of police officers, police community support officers, special constables, volunteers and other organisations. They will all be working together with local people in their neighbourhood to improve their quality of life.
- Tel: 101 (general 24/7 number) to report non-emergency crimes, disorder or anti-social behaviour or to speak to your local police officers. Calls from landlines and mobile networks cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day or the duration of the call. People who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired can textphone 18001 101 or mini-com 01473 611 160. Alternatively tel 01473 613 500
- Email: Woodbridge.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Woodbridge SNT Website
- Twitter: @IpsEastPolice
In an emergency you should of course always dial 999.
You can now view the level of crime in your area online.
The police.uk website gives residents access to:
- the latest crime data in their neighbourhood
- ‘justice outcomes’ for crimes previously committed.
They provide an ‘online crime’ map for Kesgrave.
The service is managed solely by the Home Office, using information provided by partners in the criminal justice system.
Here is a live twitter feed to our fully funded PCSO for Kesgrave and Rushmere St. Andrew, Gemma Read: