Buses and Martlesham Park & Ride
Buses including Martlesham Park & Ride
A map showing bus stops and bus routes serving Kesgrave can be found at:
A downloadable version can be found here:
Timetables can be downloaded at:
- www.firstgroup.com/norfolk-suffolk– By route – First Group routes only
- www.ipswichbuses.co.uk/ Ipswich Buses Services nearby
You can also get this information when you’re at a bus stop.
Each bus stop flag has a bus stop code and a telephone number to use. You’ll be sent a message in return with the time of the next bus.
Timetables are also available from Kesgrave Town Council office and Kesgrave Library
Listed below are the bus services available in Kesgrave.
- Bus Route 66 Ipswich Railway Station – Ipswich Dogs Head Street/Revolution – Kesgrave – Martlesham Tesco – Gloster Road
- Bus Route 66A Ipswich Railway Station – Ipswich Dogs Head Street/Revolution – Kesgrave – Martlesham Gloster Road – Eagle Way. (Only 1 bus per hour goes to Eagle Way and it runs here instead of going to Martlesham Tesco)
- Bus Route 63 – Old Cattle Market Bus Station – Kesgrave (Main Road) – Martlesham Tesco – Woodbridge – Wickham Market – Framlingham Thomas Mills School
- Bus Route 64 – Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station – Kesgrave (Main Road) – A12 – Woodbridge – Melton – Ufford -Wickham Market – Farnham – Saxmundham – Leiston – Aldeburgh
- Bus Route 65 – Ipswich Old Cattle Market Bus Station – Kesgrave (Main Road) – Martlesham Tesco – Woodbridge – Melton – some services to Rendlesham
- Park & Ride Service 800 – Martlesham P&R Site – High School – Kesgrave Fisheries – Ips Hospital (Woodbridge Road) – Various stops in Ipswich town centre inc close to the Railway Station – Suffolk One (Term Time) – London Road P&R Site
- Bus Route 4 – Tower Ramparts – University Suffolk – Broadlands Way, Bixley Farm