This years photographic competition is on the theme “Seasons in Kesgrave” and will be judged at the Kesgrave Fun Day 8th June at the Millennium Jubilee Hall.
Please email; firstname.lastname@example.org OR message Meghan Whincop on Facebook.
Each email/message must contain:
Where the photo was taken;
Age Range; *Under 16, 17-30 or 30+;
Contact Email/Phone Number;
The Closing Date is; 31st May at 10pm
The theme is; “Seasons in Kesgrave”
All IP postcodes can enter, photograph must be taken in Kesgrave.
(Photos can be taken from September 2018 till May 31st 2019)
*Please note Under 16’s must have parental permission to enter the competition*
1) Two photo entries per person.
2) Minimal Editing.
3) All photos to be taken safely and carefully.
4) All photos must adhere to the topic/theme given.
5) All photos must be in the suitable format (i.e. jpeg etc).
6) Entries must be received by 10pm on the 31st May 2019
7) Information must be provided on the email/message such as; Where the photo was taken – Full name – Age Range; Under 16, 17-30 or 30+ – contact email/phone number.
8) All photos must be original work and cannot have been entered in any other competitions locally. (Any photo’s including children-must have the permission of parents, ideally written consent) (No professionals please).
9) Photos can be taken from September 2018 till 31st May 2019
10) Those under 16 must have parental permission to enter the competition.
11) Kesgrave Town Council can use any photo in future marketing.
All entrants must note, Kesgrave Fun Day is on 8th June 2019 and it would be desirable if you could attend the event.
Past winning photos.