Events and Estate Administrator
for Kesgrave Town Council
Kesgrave Town Council are seeking a part-time Events and Estate Administrator (between 20-24 hours per week over 4 days, Monday to Friday).
The Council is looking for someone who is;
• Friendly, approachable and conscientious
• Self-motivated, well organised and efficient
• A strong communicator and who can liaise effectively with members of the community
This role is based at the Town Council office and the applicant should be;
• IT literate, with a working knowledge of Website and Social Media administration
• Experienced in ‘face to face’ customer service
• Good understanding of clerical and administrative procedures
Having experience in working in local Council/Government is desirable, however appropriate full training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Remuneration will be between £19554 and £20751 (pro-rata) based on experience (NJC pay scales as at 1 April 2019).
Please contact the Clerk at Kesgrave Town Council for an application form and job description. Email: email@example.com or Phone: 01473 625179.
Closing date for completed application forms – Friday 15 November, 12noon.