IMPORTANT UPDATE: 8th November 2017, 15:03pm
- We have been amazed and overwhelmed by the positive response we have received to this new event for Kesgrave.
- We received over 300 registration forms in less than 12 hours!
- If you have been successful with your application you will receive an email from Kesgrave Town Council by 15 November confirming your time slot.
- People that do not receive an email but who have already completed a form will automatically be put on a waiting list.
Ice skating will be held from 10am to 3pm on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th November. Each skating session will be 45 minutes long including skate change.
There will be sessions starting at:
- Morning – 09.45, 10.30, 11.15, 12.00
- Afternoon – 12:45, 13:30, 14.15
All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult on the ice – max ratio of 1 adult per 3 children. Children between 8-14 must be supervised by an adult (although does not have to skate) – maximum ratio 1 adult per 7 children.
Preference will be given to parties with younger children.
We will then contact you and confirm your places and the time slot you have been allocated and any further instructions as necessary.
To guarantee your session please pre-book. Any remaining unbooked places will be allocated on the day on a first come first served basis. Adult supervision will still be required.
NB There will be a disabled skater chair available. If you need one please put a note to this effect in the other information box at the end of the form.
It is also advised to wear a pair of gloves to protect your hands on the artificial ice surface.
Please note: Photographs will be taken at this event and may be used for future marketing or press releases. If you do not wish photographs to be taken of you or your children please make the event organisers aware on the day.